Zero Bar, double chocolate50 grammaa
Free delivery within Finland for all DB Schenker orders.
Returns withing 14 days
Are you a big fan of protein bars? Have you tried all the protein bars available on the market and you think there can’t be anything new out there? Then it’s time you learnt more about your new best friend, Zero Bar protein bar. It contains no added sugar, it’s available in special, delicious flavours, and you can enjoy it even if you are sensitive to lactose or gluten.
We recommend Zero Bar if you:
- need an excellent and delicious source of protein available at any time, in any situation
- want a delicious and high-quality protein bar with no added sugar after physical exercise
- are looking for delicious protein intake even during a diet
- want a healthy snack
- are celiac
- are lactose intolerant
- *The product contains naturally present sugars.
- Complex protein content, with Native Whey Isolate basic ingredient
- No added sugar
- Sweetened with stevia, sucralose and sugar alcohol
- High dietary fibre content
- Without coating
- Low carbohydrate content
- Crispy protein texture
- Lactose-free and gluten-free
- In special, delicious flavours
Energy 787 kJ / 188 kcal
Grease 7.5 g
of which saturated 2.5 g
Carbohydrates 6.0 g
of which sugar 0 g
of which polyols 3.3 g
Protein 22.5 g
Fiber 6 g
Salt 0.34 g
Vitamin E 4.2 mg
Ingredients: Zero Protein Blend (whey protein isolate, egg white protein, hydrolized protein, calcium caseinate), palm fat¹, fructooligosaccharides, humectant (glycerine), sweeteners (maltitol, sucralose, steviol glycosides), cocoa powder, water, crunchies (hydrolized soy protein isolate), chocolate pieces [cocoa mass, sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavour], emulsifier (soy lecithin), gelling agents (carrageenan, potassium chloride), flavours, acidity regulator (potassium tartrates), coconut fat, preservative (potassium sorbate), cinnamon, DL-alpha-tocopheryl-acetate. ¹The product contains only cold processed, RSPO certified sustainable palm oil. Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, soy, gluten, crustaceans, sulphur dioxide and nuts containing foods.
This product has not yet been reviewed.