Free delivery on orders over 59€.
0,06 € / qty
In stock: 10 kpl
Free delivery within Finland for all DB Schenker orders.
Returns withing 14 days
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share on Google+
Share by email
Magnesium citrate tablet
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for the nervous system, heart and muscles
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for cell functioning ensuring the maximal efficiency of heart and muscles in physical strain.
- Magnesium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
- Magnesium participates in the function of more than 300 different enzymes and also regulates cell metabolism.
- Magnesium calms the nervous system.
- Simple diet, excessive use of sugar, salt, animal fats, and alcohol as well as fasting and sports may cause magnesium deficiency. The need for magnesium is also increased during pregnancy.
- Magnesium in Magnesium Sitraatti is well absorbing, organic form of magnesium citrate, which remains longer in the body.
Dosage: 1 – 3 tablets per day with liquid.
Content per dose (1-3 tablets):
Magnesium 100 to 300 mg
Ingredients: Magnesium citrate, Anti-caking agent E 460, Surface finishing agent E 470b