Evonia® Super Silica60 tablettia
(0,27 € / qty)
Free delivery within Finland for all DB Schenker orders.
Returns withing 14 days
- To support hair, nail and skin structure
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Firms and smoothens skin texture
- Evonia Super Silica contains Collasil® OSA silicic acid, where silicon is a water-soluble silicic acid or ortho-acid in biologically active form bound to amino acids derived from hydrogen bonded fish collagen. Amino acids have an active transport mechanism in the intestine, and when absorbed effectively they carry the silicon into the bloodstream. In addition, the preparation contains biotin. These active ingredients support the structure and durability of the hair, nails and skin.
- The effects of Collasil® OSA on the hair, nails and skin have been studied clinically and have been shown to strengthen the hair and nail structure and reduce hair breakage, eg when brushing and helping the skin maintain its firmness, elasticity and moisture balance.
- The hair lasted for better daily handling (washing, brushing, hair drying). Brushing was easier and the softness and shine of the hair increased and the growth accelerated.
- The structure of the nails was found to be strengthened and the gloss increased. The skin structure strengthened and elasticity and moisture balance increased.
- Silicon is the second most common element in the earth’s crust. Silicon can be found in vegetable products, and its best sources are whole grains, root vegetables and vegetables in general. In humans, silicon occurs in the bones, in the walls of blood vessels, especially in the aortic walls, in capillary walls and in the skin. Silicon absorption decreases with aging. Silicon is essential for the formation of bones, joints and mucopolysaccharides (eg glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid). Silicon is important for the wellbeing of the skin, hair and nails. Silicon has been found to increase the elasticity of blood vessels, including aorta, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and increase bone density. Silicon also binds the body to harmful aluminum and promotes its removal from the intestine.
Collasil® OSA silicic acid 100-300 mg
Biotin 50-150 µg
Ingredients: Anti-caking agent E 460, Corn starch, Collasil® OSA silicic acid containing silica and hydrolysed fish collagen, Surface finishing agent E 470b, D-biotin
This product has not yet been reviewed.