Colonic Plus Bowel Soother60 kapselia
(0,29 € / qty)
Free delivery within Finland for all DB Schenker orders.
Returns withing 14 days
- Natural Nutrigut® extract for gastrointestinal wellbeing
- Improves gastrointestinal discomfort
- For IBS symptoms
- Colonic Plus Bowel Soother contains Nutrigut®, a propietary Perilla frutescens leaf extract standardised on a special flavonoid fractions and its key active ingredient Vicenin 2 and on rosmarinic acid. This natural perilla extract supports gastrointestinal wellbeing by calming the stomach and maintaining digestion.
- Nutrigut® perilla extract is a prebiotic, which supports the growth of L. plantarum, B. lactis, B. longum infantis and B. longum longum lactic acid bacteria in gut and also supports gut regularity. It also relieves IBS or irritated bowel syndrome symptoms. IBS is a common disorder that affects the large intestine. Signs and symptoms include cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation, or both.
- The product is suitable for those who suffer from abdominal discomfort, bloating, cramps, rumbling, feeling of fullness, and for aging people and athletes.
- Mechanism of action: Anti-inflammatory (prevents intestinal mucosal inflammation). Antispasmodic (reduces cramps). Prokinetic (enhances gastrointestinal motility).
- Improves the function of brain-gut-axis or brain-gut cross talk. Emotional reactions, stress and nervousness cause changes in gastrointestinal function, guts microflora and intestinal permeability.
- Relieves “stress stomach” as the extract acts also through the nervous system.
- Relaxes intestinal muscles thus prevents cramping and balances bowel movement. Regulates digestion during sports.
- Improves and maintains digestion during aging. Relieves lactose-intolerance symptoms. Reduces the side effects caused by laxatives. Supports healthy gut flora and immune response.
- A double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design human study lasting 4 weeks, demonstrated that Nutrigut® is able to reduce gastrointestinal discomfort significantly. The effect was more significant in women.
Nutrigut® perilla leaf extract 300 mg
Ingredients: Nutrigut® perilla leaf extract (Perilla frutescens), Gelatin (capsule shell, bovine), Anti-caking agent E 460
This product has not yet been reviewed.