Calcia® Sitraatti160 tablettia
0,06 € / qty
Free delivery within Finland for all DB Schenker orders.
Returns withing 14 days
- The calcium in Calcia Sitraatti is in a well-absorbing, organic form of calcium citrate.
- Vitamin D boosts the calcium absorption.
- Calcium is an essential mineral throughout the whole life. It is needed for example as a contractual substance for bones and teeth and also for the normal growth.
- Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and is important for the well-being of bones and teeth.
- Calcium is needed during adolescence and for women over 35 years in particular, after which bone mass starts to decrease.
- Calcium deficiency, smoking, lack of physical exercise and some other lifestyle choices decrease the bone mass. It is very important to take care of sufficient growth of the skeletal structure during its growing period and to maintain its condition and strength later on.
- The main source of nutritional calcium is dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt.
- The daily need for calcium is on average 800 mg, but it varies in different age groups and also according to gender. For women, the need for calcium grows during pregnancy and lactation as well as during and after menopause. It is important to ensure a sufficient supply of calcium during dieting and also if the diet contains little or no milk preparations.
- The calcium in Calcium Sitraatti is highly bioavailable as it is in an organic form of calcium citrate and it also remains longer in the body.
Calcium 400-800 mg
Vitamin D3 5-10 μg
Ingredients: Calcium citrate, Anti-caking agent E 460 and E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Cholecalciferol
This product has not yet been reviewed.